OmniSanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆Guild Rules☆

4 posters

Go down

☆Guild Rules☆ Empty ☆Guild Rules☆

Post by ScarlettMoon Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:22 pm

All rules must be respected & enforced by each member.

This guild is all about respecting your guild members, we're a family so treat each other well !
- Listen to your leaders and officers
- Respect your guildies! To get respect is to give respect, giving respect is to get respect.
- Don't lie, we don't like liars and we will catch you sooner or later !
- No doucheyness or blurts of endless curse words.
- If you're having a fight with a guildie, handle the issue in PM or get an officer to mediate.

We're a neutral guild, but in case a fight breaks out :
-If you're opening PK on someone, please make sure you have a good reason too. No random pking!
-Use your BEST judgement in pking. If you aren't sure ask leadership or an officer! (Pk knowing the consequences).
-When you see a guildie being pk'd please find out whats going on first, and if everyone's still fighting then help the guildie, and PM the officers and we will deal with it.
- If you are getting pk'd : Give us information. Don't just tell us you're being pk'd. Omni does NOT run into a battle, without knowing what we are fighting for.
-When we fight as a guild, please keep in mind we do NOT trash talk our enemies. We kill with silence and move on. ( But if you must you can throw a few smart come backs at the enemy, but no dumb trash talking).

Lending a hand to guildies :
- We offer to help make gears,weapons, and other items. If you do need anything please ask in guild chat. We will make them for you but we do need you to help gather mats.
-Absolutely no selling in guild chat (Unless) :
- If you want to sell ATC frag, and other things like those, and a guildie wants it then you can sell to them, but guild discount appriciated. Since we are trying to build each other up! If you have items that are 100L or less, those should be free for guildie, or just don't sell in guild chat.

☆ In this Guild...We are real, we make mistakes we say "I'm sorry", we give second chances, we have fun, we give hugs, we forgive, we are patient, we Love~ ☆

Last edited by ScarlettMoon on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
ScarlettMoon
ScarlettMoon
Admin

https://omnisanctum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

☆Guild Rules☆ Empty Re: ☆Guild Rules☆

Post by nukeemon Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:52 pm

And absolutely NO trash talking on any chat. No insulting other people's non-existant pet dogs. Evil or Very Mad
nukeemon
nukeemon

Back to top Go down

Post by KingLeprechaun Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:49 pm

i broken all these rules T_T

KingLeprechaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Shen Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Lady I remember you cursing repeatedly after we said Peach sucked in Super Smash Bros.

Shen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shen Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Just putting that out there

Shen

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarlettMoon Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:29 pm

Shhh !! I wasn't saying any bad words!
ScarlettMoon
ScarlettMoon